This website - www.intrama-bg.com, is owned and managed by INTRAMA Invest EOOD.
In case you have chosen to register yourselves in our website and avail of the services offered through it, it is required you submit some personal data such as name (s), telephone number, e-mail, address. The information gathered is processed by INTRAMA for the sole purpose to provide the services you require and to establish contact with you as our customers.
You are not obliged either we require from you to register or submit personal information in order to see our website or access a greater part of its contents.
We, in INTRAMA, strive for making our web-page convenient, meaningful and secure for you. During your virtual visit to our web-page, you can be sure your personal data and rights are protected.
- What personal data do we process at our website?
The personal data we process is voluntarily provided by you.
- At the website www.intrama-bg.com, you can submit your e-mail thus subscribing to receive a newsletter, news on our products, promotions, games and other curious information. You can terminate this subscription any time by using the refusal option at the end of every advertising message and newsletter of ours.
- You can apply for a vacant position and send your CV to us. This data will only be used and on the sole purpose for selection for the specific position. Your data will be stored for a period of 1 year after concluding the selection. Afterward, they will be duly deleted.
- You can send us an inquiry about a specific product or service as indicating your name, company, address, telephone and contact e-mail. The data submitted are only used for contact with the INTRAMA employees with you on purpose furnishing the requested information.
- How do we process this data?
We use the data submitted to our website solely on the purposes we have gathered them for. We do not juxtapose information from a database with a specific purpose with another database with different purpose. We do not provide the available information to third parties.
We store the data voluntarily received by you to be able to:
- Send you an electronic newsletter, information on our products, games and other curious facts in case you have subscribed. We keep your e-mail to the moment we receive a refusal from your side. Then we delete it from our system and cease sending advertising materials to you.
- Process your inquiries and offer the information required by your side. We store your data within a year from the date of your inquiry receipt. Afterward, they are being deleted from the system of our web-page.
- The INTRAMA site and the “cookies”.
The “cookie” is a plain text file, which is stored on your computer or mobile device of the Internet site server. This server may afterwards restore or read the contents of the “cookie”. The “cookies” are managed by your Internet browser. Each “cookie” is unique and contains anonymous information such as a unique identifier, the site name, digits and letters. It allows a site memorize your navigation preferences.
The INTRAMA site uses the following “cookies”:
This webpage uses Google Analytics – a web-analysis service, offered by Google. Google Analytics uses “cookies” – text files on your computer, which we use for analyzing the usage of the site by consumers. The information for usage of this site, acquired through the cookies of Google Analytics, is usually transferred and stored on Google servers.
You can stop the data collection by Google Analytics by going to this link and following the instructions depending on your browser:
You may find a Google confidentiality declaration here:
- Links to other web-pages.
The instructions for the protection of personal data are valid for our web-page only. The site of INTRAMA provides links to other sites. INTRAMA does not exercise control over them. Therefore, we urge you to get informed on their confidentiality policy with a view to the respect to personal life. We do not bear the responsibility of their contents.
Please write to e-mail email@example.com for all issues related to anything concerning the protection of personal data.
The present policy for confidentiality has been updated to 25.05.2018.